Pages

Sunday 27 February 2011

"With Every Hardship there is an Ease"


by Nabeel Akhter on Sunday, 17 October 2010 at 16:48
 
 
One day I was running in rain, Having all my burdens & pains. Unable to see as everything was dark, I was finding the way in the light of spark. Cars were passing me side by side, I asked everyone, "Can you give me a ride"? They replied "We can't as this is all your fate", And I was in dilemma to love them or hate. Tears on my face were mixing with rain, All my efforts were going in vain. I felt so fear & felt alone. Pain of loneliness diffused into my bones. All of a sudden a thought warmth my brain. As a cup of coffee in acute strain. I closed my eyes & said "Oh Allah Kareem.! Shower your blessings indeed You are Raheem" & what I saw when I opened my eyes. There was a rainbow in blue skies. Everything was shining & looking bright. Is it really me who was shivering with fright?


Yes its only Allah who gives us peace, with every hardship there is an ease.


No comments:

Post a Comment