Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

Best Dua I found ever: MASHA ALLAH…


Best Dua I found ever: MASHA ALLAH…

by Islam is beautiful on Thursday, 20 January 2011 at 16:34
Best Dua I found ever: MASHA ALLAH…
“Oh my RABB, I have destroyed the best part of my life with sins. Have mercy on these wasted years of mine and reform me not tomorrow but today, today and only today ALLAH.
Remove the Darkness of the previous sins from ma heart. For I cannot carry any longer the weight of such sins and disobedience.
ALLAH my eyes have disobeyed, ma ears, ma heart, ma tongue, O ALLAH, I have disobeyed!! Yet you never once let me... alone.
You never once stopped your gaze of Love and Protection.
Ya ALLAH take me out of this worldly trap.
I deserve No Riches, No Fame and No Honour.
Just your love your closeness and friendship.
For it your are mine, all is mine.
ALLAH how lucky are those that who have found you, they live go peace, tranquility and contentment.
Knowing that you are pleased with them.
How much longer must I suffer?
How much longer must I feel this emptiness within me?
Yaa ALLAH, forgive me for the sins I may have committed in the brightness of the day, and forgive me for the sins I may have committed in the darkness of the Night.
Yaa Rabbii, forgive me for all the sins that I have committed intentionally.
Please forgive me Yaa ALLAH,, forgive me...
Accept me Yaa ALLAH,, accept me..”
aameen..



No comments:

Post a Comment