Pages

Thursday 13 October 2011

fOr yOu whO wanna be FRIEND


 fOr yOu whO wanna be FRIEND

by Nur Keharuman on Saturday, 22 January 2011 at 12:59
for you who wanna be FRIEND!

Salam^^

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend."


yup. it is the real friend.
i want to touch the sky with you and i dont want to do it alone. i dont!


lets have our dream together.
i know we are different but in the real world, we need each other. its true. believe me darling.

once you are down,
you can call me, hold my hand and insyaAllah i'll be there for you.
i dont need a fren with an extraordinary power because i know who am i. i am only an ordinary girl. not special at all but if you know me,
you can see the value of my heart. even in the bottom. because everyone has their own special. i believe it!

one day,
maybe i am behind you. i cannot catch you but remember that
i always need you. please look at me and do not walk in front of me because i cannot follow you. i cannot. i am weak without you.
but if i am in front of you, its killing me too. i am not too good to
lead you along the journey of life. i cannot.

so,
please stay beside me!
walk with me. we can enjoy the journey together.
although we need to cope the hard life,
lots of trouble in front,
its okay for me because when i see your face
i know you are always with me, FRIEND!

Wassalam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment