Pages

Wednesday 19 October 2011

My Christian friends, without any offense listen to my words and without any hate and prejudice think.


My Christian friends, without any offense listen to my words and without any hate and prejudice think.

by Mohammad Atif on Sunday, 26 December 2010 at 12:34
  1. Where did Jesus said to his disciples come and WORSHIP ME?
  2. When did the disciples celebrated CHRISTMAS?
  3. Where its mentioned in the Bible that you should become CHRISTIANS?

Praise be to LORD, I always believe and invoke my LORD but not the Jesus but to the LORD of Jesus whom he prayed while on the cross. He never invoked himself or invoke the LORD named "Jesus" nor did his disciples did so but Jesus on the cross said:

Eli Eli lama sabachthani ---- Oh God Oh God (my God my God) why did you forsake me' Mathew 27:46.

if He was God, why would he cry out to some body else?

He was invoking no one but the LORD Moses, Abraham, Isaac and all of us but unfortunately you are fooling yourself by invoking him rather than the one whom he invoked.

peace and may God guide us all .. ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment