Pages

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Let me die!!

by Angel Falasteen on Wednesday, 18 August 2010 at 17:09
 
I see happiness and tranquility in my dreams,
I shut my eyes tight,
sitting down on my knees,
I smile but....
then I cry as i'm awakened from a single gunshot;
I wonder, what have I done in the whole world
to deserve this..?

Four years since I was six,
by then my mother was dead,
I always ran to save myself,
I'm always close to death.
Tears hide my face, as I run from deadly men,
They see them, they kill them
as I watch my people die
I wonder, what have I done to deserve this..?

I continue to run,
in grief and agony
from hiding what will I find..?
I can never escape from this deadly sight.
I will always feel pain,
but no sooner will die in fright
and at last I can say goodbye.

I fall and lay on the ground,
wanting to escape this world of war,
I'm surrounded by weapons,
the bullets fly out towards me
and now I scream out to the world...
I know my words are heard,
but they seem not to understand a word..

However, I will take this final opportunity to say
before my breath is taken away,

" Tell me what have I in the whole world done to deserve this..?"

No comments:

Post a Comment