Pages

Tuesday 4 January 2011

I Promise...

by Angel Falasteen on Wednesday, 29 December 2010 at 07:41
 
 
I feel your pain,

I feel your laughter,

I feel your anger,

I feel your joy,

I feel your resentment,

I feel your determination,

I feel your love,

I feel your anguish,

I feel your uncertainty,

I feel your strength,

I feel your courage,

I feel your fear,

I feel your confusion,

I feel your happiness,

I feel your sadness,

I feel your loneliness,

I feel your company,

I feel your encouragement,

I feel your bond in my heart,

and I promise to be there for you always,

to be close to you across any distance that seperates us.

To watch out for you and stand beside you in all the struggles that you may face.

To never turn away from you in your hour of need.

I love you, now and for always.
... always i will stand hand in hand with you.. ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment